Our unique background combines a breadth of experience in real estate investing & property management, custom home construction and a wide range of remodeling projects. We bring the unique perspective of a general contractor and a real estate investor to home buyers and sellers when making real estate decisions.
We offer complete brokerage services for home buyers, sellers and investors. We love working with clients who are building/buying a new construction home. Our unique experience gives our clients the advantage of having an experienced contractor by their side every step of the way when buying or selling a property.
Peter Stofko is a licensed real estate broker and a general contractor. He has built custom homes, invested in rental properties and completed many fix and flip investments. He has bought, sold and remodeled many homes in the Denver area in the last 10+ years and he brings all this experience with him when helping you buy the right home for you, sell your home or buy your next investment property.
Specifically, Peter’s unique expertise can help you with the following:
• Help anticipate potential issues or problems with a house by having a contractor at all your showings
• Get ideas on how make improvements that won’t break the budget and how to address any shortcomings
• Get a feel for what repairs or projects can be done and the approximate costs
• Learn how you can make a potential house your dream home by doing updates or remodeling
• Use Peter’s past experience and negotiation skills as an experienced investor to get the best deal on your home
• Whether you are building a new home or buying a new construction, we can help anticipate potential issues or problems by having an experienced home builder at all your meetings and looking out for your interests
• Guide you through the new home construction process, help you make decisions and material selections in a timely manner
• Help you understand what is expected in terms of construction quality standards, and warranty
• Having a realtor represent you during the home building/buying process does not cost you anything!
• Use Peter’s past home building experience and negotiation skills to get the best deal on your new home
• Identify potential issues or problems with your house that may deter buyers
• Get approximate cost estimates for addressing those issues or problems
• Get suggestions on other repairs and updates that can be done to increase your home’s appeal and marketability.
• Use Peter’s past experience and negotiation skills as an experienced investor to get the best price for your home
• Identify potential issues or problems with a property by having a contractor at all your showings
• Help access rehab potential of each property both in terms of feasibility and cost
• Identify the best “bang for the buck” improvements for each property
• Provide recommendations for rental rate potential as-is or with certain improvements
Professional property management serving Boulder, North Denver metro and Longmont. To visit our dedicated property management site, please click here or on the button below.
We offer a variety of real estate consulting and construction services and can guide you through all aspects of construction and the real estate investment process. Whether you need a lot of help or just a one-time advice, we can help you with the following:
• Custom Home Construction
• Large Remodeling Projects
• Investment Property Purchase and/or Remodeling – maximize rental income and resale value
• Construction Management – we can manage your project from start to finish
• General Contractor Training (GC Coaching) – learn the GC process
• Design Advice – learn what projects/updates will bring the highest value
• Other Real Estate Investment or Construction Activities
In addition to traditional general contracting services, DenCo Properties can provide professional construction management and consulting services to guide you through your custom home build, multifamily build or remodeling project. We can help you increase efficiency, manage costs and increase profitability. Our services will allow you to build a custom home or remodel your home or investment property without hiring a general contractor. We charge a fraction of the typical general contractor fee since you will your own contractor with our help. Benefit from our expertise and many years of experience in building and remodeling to save you money, eliminate potential problems and headaches and learn the process.
We can help with the following aspects of the construction process:
• Secure construction loan
• Design process
• Architectural plans/blueprints
• Structural/Engineering plan
• Survey and soils testing
• Obtaining building permits
• Understanding proposals
• Hiring of subcontractors
• Purchasing of materials and finishes
• Price negotiation
• Jobsite supervision
• Jobsite safety
• Project management
• Problem resolution
• Communicating with building inspectors
• General questions
Contact us today to discuss your project – we offer a variety of payment structures (percentage of construction budget, flat fee, or hourly).
Whether it’s buying/selling properties, property management, home building, remodeling or investing – we love what we do and we take great pride in our work.
We at DenCo Properties have been buying and selling properties, investing in real estate and managing rentals for over 15 years. We have built custom homes ranging in size from 1,900 sq. ft. to 6,200 sq. ft. all over the Front Range. We are an Energy Star Certified Home Builder committed to quality construction and energy efficiency, while controlling construction costs. We have completed hundreds of remodeling projects including basement finishes, bathroom and kitchen remodels, additions, etc., but our focus is in transforming investment properties to maximize resale value and rental income. We also directly invest in and manage rental properties and we understand how critical it is to maintain high quality while managing costs. We offer the same approach to our consulting clients seeking a balance in terms of achieving quality results at a reasonable cost.
Peter is a licensed real estate broker and a general contractor. He has extensive experience in real estate investing, the design and construction of custom homes, property management and a wide variety of home remodeling projects. Peter is very detail-oriented and hands-on in his work and passionate about all aspects of real estate. Peter can leverage his construction and investing experience to help you buy or sell your home.
Prior to following his dream of having his own real estate business, Peter has worked as a marketing professional and management consultant for a leading consulting firm. He holds an MBA from the Ohio State University and a BA from Hiram College. He lives in Erie, CO with his wife, their boy/girl twins and two dogs. His hobbies include playing ice hockey, soccer, mountain biking, traveling and wood working.